Ranks and ranks of players in CS: GO: what do they affect, how to use them in betting?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most interesting esports disciplines, which is only becoming more popular every day. It is a team shooter, so the interaction of the performers is essential. But the individual level of the game “decides” in clutches, it allows to carry out the most important moments of the rounds in a classy way. Therefore, before betting on CS: GO matches, it is worth analyzing the ranks of the participants and understanding their skills. Let's figure out how to take into account the ranks of professional players, and what impact they have on the final result.
You can read about the influence of ranks on betting on Dota 2 in a separate review.
- What is rank and what does it affect?
- Professional titles: how to use them in betting?
- Where can I find information about pro player statistics?
What is rank and what does it affect?
War is like war … In the shooter from Valve there is a strict hierarchy of performers who receive titles not for length of service, but for individual skill. But it is impossible to calibrate right away. First, the player must get the third rank, and only after that he must play a sufficient number of rating fights. After the 10th victory won, a title is awarded, which can be further improved through a series of victories. Only the very top performers immediately get a high rank and start fighting with the best.
Photo source: gameinside.ua
The title really becomes a great indicator of how well a player is performing. It depends on the sum of factors that demonstrate the individual skill. Among them are the strength of the defeated opponents, the number of frags to the head, KDA (Kills / Death / Assists), the titles of the best player of the match earned. Therefore, the highest ranks are received exclusively by performers who really shoot accurately and perfectly understand the game. Almost all representatives of the “Global” title are professionals who stand for top organizations.
You can read about the age factor in esports betting in a special material.
Professional titles: how to use them in betting?
The titles of professional players are a delicate thing, as every performer tries to become the best in the world. The world ranking fairly reflects the state of affairs at any given moment. It is dynamic, so betting success can only come with constant monitoring of this most important indicator.
- High ranks are the key to success in duels. In many bookmakers (especially bookmaker 1xBet), before each major tournament, you can find not only a line of matches, but also bets on individual indicators of players. Pairs of performers are selected, in which it is proposed to choose the winner by the number of kills, headshots. And most often you need to choose a player who has a higher rank. Even if the team loses, the top performers still have a high KDA;
Photo source: hltv.org
- Top players – wins in pistol rounds. With weapons, teams try to take their time, play their best tactics and strategies. This is not surprising, since it is necessary to shape the further economy. But the pistol rounds are most often obtained by impetuous, each performer acts independently. Shooting accuracy in such a situation comes to the fore, which means it is important to focus on the higher average rank of one of the teams;
Photo source: hltv.org
- A strong superiority in ranks is a definite defeat. Major international starts, especially at the start, bring teams of completely different levels together. And you need to watch out for the rank gap. If there is a gap of two or more ranks between the squads, then you can safely bet on a formal defeat, a victory with a solid handicap. For example, if the performers of Natus Vincere are all included in the lists of “globals”, and the players of GROND still sit on the “heads”, then the result turned out to be indicative. “Born to Win” for two cards gave the opponent only 13 rounds;
Photo source: liquipedia.net
- Signature cards are Mirage, Inferno and Cache. They are especially popular in matchmaking. And it is on them that professional players know all the chips, they are distinguished by the highest level of skill. Therefore, the battles in these locations are often protracted, you have to spend a large number of rounds. If teams with strong titles choose these cards, you can safely bet on breaking the total.
And you can learn more about betting on new teams and squads in esports in a special study.
Where can I find information about pro player statistics?
In the esports discipline Dota 2, everything is extremely transparent in terms of the skill of the performers. Both in the game client and on the official website, you can find rating tables that indicate the amount of MMR. But in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive you will have to try to find more information about the players. This can be done in the following ways:
- FaceIt website – the FaceIt platform has been functioning for the best players in the world for a long time. It allows you to avoid perpetrators who use third-party programs to cheat. In addition, the system allows performers to build squads in order to develop, win local tournaments and simply train at the highest level. On the site you can find full information about professional players, but some are hiding under fake nicknames;
- Twitch Streams – Almost all professional players stream on the Twitch streaming platform. And there you can see at what ranks the performer is performing, how much he grows or falls every day. You don't have to watch live streams. Often it is enough to find the entry and look at the finish plate after the conducted rating game;
- In-game client – right in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, you can watch popular games of professional e-sportsmen. True, it will be possible to track the success of a particular performer only if he is conducting a rating fight right at that moment. But if you want, you can try to memorize the schedule, since almost all professional players enter matchmaking at the same time.
All about betting on star teams in esports can be found in a special review.
Any esports discipline is a place of fierce battles in which it is important to be able to track the progress and individual skill of each individual performer. In addition, the best players on the planet most often end up in professional organizations, start performing at a higher level. And in the rates of the title must be taken into account. They affect the selection of the winners of pistol rounds, player duels, as well as the appropriate handicap and total within certain locations.